Focus Ester PE 2050 is a water-soluble phosphorous extreme pressure additive. Focus Ester PE 2050 is a polyalkylene glycol-based phosphate ester that is supplied in its free acid form. It does not need to be neutralized in order to be soluble in water. Focus Ester PE 2050 has outstanding hydrolytic stability with very low foam levels.
- Semi-synthetic and synthetic cutting and grinding fluids
- Semi-synthetic and synthetic drawing and stamping fluids
- Treat levels of 0.5% to 8%, depending on the severity of the machining operation
- Water soluble without neutralization
- Non-phenolic, hydrolytically stable
- Extreme pressure characteristics